Sunday, May 15, 2011

Notes donation

Noon
my sweat soaked clothes


original voice shouted dumb enough black skin is now more and more black
I cried out, holding a microphone tireless < br>
when young girls sit on the sidelines of the wild old lady driver
incommunicado
portly middle-aged man ....< br> some cold and some sympathy for some people to change from time to time


into the collection box and then I stop to say thank you thank you
could have said thank you my whole life did not add up to so many people
contributions with different kinds of expression ,
from their I know some sincere expression of sympathy

earn some face in front of the girlfriend reported the
some indifferent to donate to donate it

a student to get him the last five cents I was moved out
to say thank
have a beautiful girl dressed trendy proud to donate five dollars
say thank you to my very plain and more people
contributions up
Have a lovely child staggers into the pace of the dollar , the ex
cute kids have a shiny face of the Fat Man came along with his girlfriend
donated ten dollars to see him shine my face Filled with the desire
For ex should be the strong character guys
have a chat to me after the girls Thanks for the Memories contributions life experience , she began to cry
really emotional girl
school gate The female boss of a snack bar ] decided to donate our turnover of the day ,
me she spoke with tears in his eyes the most simple ordinary
moved .....< br> < br> busy and tired one afternoon to see a variety of people on

see the cold face touched
see many people this afternoon, I moved
learned a lot < br>
Gewa that said: How can I see other people 's suffering is turned to
I am not a great man of very ordinary
I can only do this fund-raising to three the

thousand dollars that the child should be able to solve the problem at the bar I did my best

No comments:

Post a Comment